Thursday, May 27, 2010

New for us

My hubby got his job and school notice last night. He has been hired by CSX and school starts June 14th in Atlanta. He will be there for 3 weeks. Not forever but it will seem longer once he has gone. I have some projects to work on, hope it makes the time go by faster. We have been trying to get things around the house done. Like the driveway resealed, mulched flowerbeds, carpets cleaned, clean up the horse barn and garage, get him a new netbook with software loaded he may need, making sure I have gas for the lawn mower, and much more. On top of all this he has decided I need a new scooter. Which I really do and should have gotten one a year or so ago but you know with his job issue we put it off. So he looked at a Honda Ruckus (think that was it). Anyone have one? I'm looking for something that can go on the sandy grassy ground and still be on road. I liked the fact it has bigger tires than my Yamaha Razz. She has been  good to me (30+years). Anyway if anyone has any experience with this please let me know.

I also started helping Alison at the Free Digital Stamp Blog. If you have anything you want posted for a freebie let me know and I'll get you posted. I know she doesn't do much word stamps but loads of great other stamps. Maybe I can get some digital scrapbook and cutting stuff in there? I figured I had a little time and was searching anyway why not help her on the blog. She really does wonders for us, Thanks Alison! So, I'm off to go do some more projects. Enjoy! Ginger

No comments: