Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting there!

I'm getting there, caught up. Only flowerbeds to go and then just the normal weekly wear laundry. Oh, I forgot my PC move. I just have a few things to finish and re register the knk studio. I'll be glad when that is done. My PC is always last.

If anyone wants to know the knk studio will run on an external hard drive but only on the same pc it is registered with. No swapping which would be awesome but they have to have a catch to get you to buy more licenses.



You have to be a member to play but it is free,lots of talented people and amazing files too.
You have until the April 15th to get signed up.

This months host is Elizabeth, scramper75. I need to go work on the Bingo Spreadsheet, got to get everyone's words in it. Then Elizabeth will just have to click the words she is calling and it will mark them off for her. Love Excel! Have fun and enjoy!
Ginger

No comments: