Friday, April 23, 2010

More time

Well, I have been busy working on things at home, thought I was only going to have a week to get some stuff done with my hubby. But as luck will have it, we get a few extra weeks. He will know soon on a new job. Finally got to do the last test, now they are waiting for the results. The missed the deadline for this class but may go in the middle of May. OK by me...this way he'll be here for my birthday and mothers day.

One of these days I have to finish loading things in my gallery with the links and convert some files to share for those cutters. But first I should get everything moved and working to the other PC. It is getting there. Seems every time I get going on it I get a frantic call with PC troubles. Back to work I go...Thanks! Ginger

No comments: